Organisations today need cost-effective and reliable telephone solutions that help support flexible working by bridging the gap between the physical and digital worlds. Traditional private branch exchange (PBX) or legacy IP-based telephony solutions not only lack modern functionality and integrations but increase costs and require significant IT investment meanwhile slowing down communication and productivity.
Whether it is an enterprise organization or a small and medium-sized business (SMB), Microsoft Teams Phone increases user collaboration and productivity, lessens the total cost of ownership by reducing licensing and usage costs and reducing IT management burden, also improves productivity by centralizing all employee communication in a single, context-rich environment.
The benefits of Teams Phone:
1. Cost savings from retiring legacy phone solutions reducing or eliminating long-distance call charges, international call charges, mobile phone reimbursement, and deprecating legacy systems.
2. Reduced need for telephony support by using the same admin centre as Microsoft 365, which saves time, reduces complexity, and requires fewer specialized skills than prior solutions.
3. Improved and integrated communication because Teams Phone saves employees time by streamlining business processes and eliminating cumbersome switches between platforms and devices. Using Teams Phone highly mobile users save 1.6 hours per week, and nonmobile users save 15 minutes per week, on average.
4. For an enterprise the return on investment is 143%, and the total cost of ownership savings is 45%. For SMBs, the return on investment is 146%, and the total cost of ownership savings is 82%. For both enterprises and SMBs, the payback period is less than 6 months.
5. There are not only quantified benefits of Teams Phone but also benefits such as better security, business continuity and in the end happier employees and customers. Teams Phone is integrated into Microsoft 365, including the full security stack and simplifies voice calling for employees working from anywhere with a well-integrated, simple-to-use interface.
The benefits of using Microsoft Teams Phone to integrate voice into the Microsoft Teams collaboration platform were analyzed in The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Teams Phone, a study commissioned by Microsoft and delivered by Forrester Consulting.
If you are interested in the expected benefits of Teams Phone for your organisation, contact us and our consultants will be happy to help you.
In the new, changing work- and social culture, where remote, hybrid and office work have merged, a holistic approach is needed for organisations to succeed. Providing the right employee experience is the key to success for organisations, but this requires the right technology, such as Microsoft Viva employee experience platform. In this article we show how Microsoft Viva has helped companies to strengthen employee experience within the organization.
Istraživanja pokazuju da se moderno poslovanje mijenja i postaje nepovratno hibridno. Ova nova situacija od organizacija zahtjeva rješenja koja pomažu suradnji i kolaboraciji zaposlenika. Tvrtka Softline je to prepoznala na vrijeme te je pronašla brzu, fleksibilnu i isplativu tehnologiju koja klijentima pruža usluge hibridnog rada. Saznajte kako tvrtka Softline može brzo i jednostavno pomoći vašoj tvrtki u svijetu hibridnog poslovanja svojom ponudom usluga i rješenja koje se temelje na Microsoft Teams i Microsoft Power Platformi.
Microsoft announced several new features at the Microsoft Ignite 2023 event a few weeks ago. The event, much like the year 2023 itself, was fuelled by the transformative power of artificial intelligence on current workflows and ways of working. Let's delve into the Microsoft Copilot and Microsoft Azure AI announcements from the event.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is amid a significant transformation, fueled by market uncertainties and escalating technological, business, environmental, and societal demands. What was once the domain of early adopters is now moving into the mainstream. In this article, we delve into the factors driving this shift and explore how the IIoT landscape is set to evolve based on insights from the Microsoft Digital Operations Signal report.